Ob la di, o bla da, life goes on...

My life is simple but complicated. ADHD but ENFJ. My mind is way too overactive. Sometimes I have to tell my brain to stop, please stop, I need the rest. Sigh. Thank you.

In the last few months, my world has been, well, different. I met a wonderful person, we dated, and it ended because he left to New Zealand to pursue his education. I’m so proud of him, and we remain good friends.

Going back to the single life after that relationship has been a hard transition. Someone close to me treated me not so nice while I was dating NZ guy. (We remain friends, too). But I could not expect the aftermath. I’ve always prided myself in doing things solo but I missed the company. But, as hard as the transition is, I’m getting used to solo adventures again. Movie for one. Dinner for one. Hiking for one. As lonely as it all sounds. I don’t FEEL lonely. I’ve got a crazy good support system, save for the certain friend who treated me not-so-nice (again, friends now). I’m throwing myself back into the things I love, with people who know me and, crazy enough, love me anyway.

I’m not sure what 2020 has in store for me. I’m not sure if I’m ready. But there’s some beauty in the unknown. Who will I meet? What adventures will I go on?

I’m not in any sort of rush, but I’d like to see how this all plays out.


Side note: 2019, you were kinda cool. Lost friends (long story but boy is life easier), gained friends, got close to some and distant from others. I’m back in the field I love so much.


2020, I greet you with open arms. Don’t let me down.

Comments

  1. I was no fan of 2019 myself. And while 2020 has started rough I'm still hopeful for both of us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment